Sunday, April 17, 2011

We have come a long, long way!

The first time I ever gave Elijah a bath he freaked out. He screamed and shook and panicked. I do not know what the background is on that. I probably do not want to know. All I know is he was terrified and it took me a long time to get him used to the water in the bathtub. He had to wear big goggles in the bathtub for a while to take a bath. It is the only way he would take a bath without screaming bloody murder.


 He now will go swimming and as of yesterday even dunked his head in on his own terms. He did it multiple times. He sure has come a long way!




Here he is yesterday! Swimming like a fish!


                                                             Piggy back ride!

3 comments:

  1. Way to go Elijah. Your getting to be a big boy. Olivia loves to swim and can't wait to go on the cruise to to play with you and go swimming.

    ReplyDelete